Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Food and (no-ish) Exercise 20


LOL the Stroganoff looks gross. Beige foods never seem to photograph well...

-Dunkin Donuts veggie egg white flat bread (290 cals)

-Medium iced skim latte (was supposed to have blueberry, but I don't think they added it even though they asked me 3 times what flavor...) (70 cals)

-about half of a small baskin robbins reduced-sugar caramel tracks ice cream (the other half spilled grr) (60ish cals)

-water (over 100 oz) (0 cals)

-veggie corn dog (170 cals)

-small portion of the leftover beef stroganoff (100 cals?)

-a few bites of cake my Dad brought home last nite (100 cals?)

-3 spinach and soy cheese munchees (90 cals)

-1/3 of a kashi spinach and mushroom thin crust pizza (250 cals)

-2 bites of plain ff greek yogurt (15 cals?)

-pau de arco tea (0 cals)

-half of a pickle (5 cals)


total: 1150 calories


I ate so much yeast (and sugar, kinda) my tongue already hurts. Eff that. Why can't my body just be normal? Ugh. 


Only exercise I could manage was doing some free weight stuff..nothing big. 


Back to being a sleep deprived walking zombie. Vicious cycle.


Can't wait 'til my tests are over tomorrow. Then FREEDOM. For at least 5 days anyway. 


XO,

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment