Saturday, April 4, 2009

Food and (no) Exercise 8

-bowl of tortilla soup from Saltgrass (can't find nutrition info, so I'll guess 350 cals since I threw away the cheese and tortilla strips they put on top..yuck)

-water (over 100 oz) (0 cals)

-large iced tea (0 cals)

-fat flush tortilla with pesto chicken salad and mustard (175 cals?)

-tofutti cutie mini vanilla-strawberry ice cream sandwich (not very good, btw) (80 cals)

-3/4 an order of moo goo gai pan with extra veggies instead of rice (275 cals?)

-1/3 of a strawberry cupcake (also not that good...) (100 cals?)

-organic skim milk (80 cals)

-a few organic corn tortilla chips (about 100 cals)

-salsa (10 cals)


(very tentative) total: 1170 calories


so, yeah, basically today aside from a few things, I have almost no exact idea how many calories I ate and I'm sure it was a ton of sodium :(, but I tried to make the best choices I could. We were going to go have italian at Maggiano's for lunch, but I couldn't think of anything very low-cal there, so we went to Saltgrass instead. Yeah, I probably would have been better off with italian, especially b/c I wasn't in the mood for a big slab of meat lol, but oh well. But again, even though a lot of it is crap, it seems like a lot of food for very little calories. 


I also had plans to exercise at 6:30 with my Mom, but I fell asleep from 5:30 'til 8:30. I set my alarm for 6:30, but I kept hitting snooze 'til 7:30 when I finally said screw it and just turned it off. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? Ugh. I am really NOT trying to get out of working out too, I actually (sort of) enjoy it, so why does all this crap keep coming up? Stupid body! I kinda had a bad body day besides that, too. Last nite I tried on a dress I bought recently that barely zipped up and now it does EASILY, so I was feeling good. But then today I tried on a few shirts and dresses at the mall and they all looked like ass, so it put my already fragile, tired mood into an all out bad one. No bueno. And for awhile I had a headache too. Awesome. I'm always tempted to say "there's always tomorrow..." but it's that kind of thinking that got me here in the first place. I need to do something TODAY and not always count on tomorrow. 


Le sigh. 


But for the record, I feel a lot better now. I really think I needed the sleep. I just hope I can fall asleep again and sleep through the nite...


XO,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment