Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Food and (no) Exercise 6

-Pei Wei Thai Mango chicken & tofu (400 cals? it's new/limited edition and they don't have the nutrition info out, but judging by their other similar entrees that seems about right)

-1/2 serving Pei Wei brown rice (50 cals)

-iced green mandarin tea (0 cals)

-1/2 serving pirates booty (65 cals)

-1 cup cheerios (100 cals) with 1/2 cup organic soy milk (50 cals) and 1 sliced banana (90 cals)

-pau de arco tea x 2 (0 cals)

-water (only about 60 oz, not enough, but sadly more than yesterday...) (0 cals)

-1 dark chocolate attune probiotic bar (80 cals)


total: 835 calories


I just wasn't hungry today. I had to force myself to even eat the cereal for dinner at 9pm. I'm so tired. Didn't work out either *sigh* No energy. I'm surprised I'm not already in bed to be honest. I do usually get a second wind at nite, though.


And ugh, my tongue is hurting again. It's probably from all of the yeast I had yesterday. It usually doesn't catch up with me that quickly though, dammit! 


XO,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment