Thursday, April 16, 2009

Food and Exercise 21


-hemp oatmeal with cashew butter (250 cals)

-a few dried apricots and almonds (150ish cals)

-water (0 cals)

-small scoop of reduced-sugar ice cream (100 cals)

-iced tea (0 cals)

-pomegranate martini (150ish cals)

-vodka soda (75 cals)

-part of a fried artichoke appetizer with parmesan cheese and a little aoili (1 million calories? IDK, maybe 400 cals?)

-part of a tapas appetizer with herb flat bread (lol I typed fat bread--freudian slip?) and roasted garlic, olive tapenade, bruschetta, and hummus (400 cals?)

-side salad with lite italian and a mini crossiant (300 cals?)

-some grilled chicken penne pasta with marinara (500 cals?)

-small piece of ice cream cake (gave my brother most of the ice cream out of it) (175 cals?)



total: WAY WAY WAY too many. I really have no idea, but we'll guess a around 2500ish 


:( :( :(


Really Amanda? REALLY? OY. I also had one of my Dad's fried shrimps, 2 sips of my Mom's patron margarita, etc. Not a good day. I had a stressful week and wanted to celebrate it being over with a happy hour, but I should have gone for the blackened ahi tuna appetizer and just stuck to vodka and club soda. I would have liked it better anyway! Stupid happy hour prices excluding the healthy items from the $5 menu :-P. After I ordered the tapas platter I knew it was a bad idea, but of course that's not all that did it. 


Still working on my calorie consistency, obviously. 


Exercise: After calculating this my disgusted self did the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD





The ice cream has pop rocks in it =-o


My Mom's margarita--blech look @ all that salt

No comments:

Post a Comment