Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Food and (no) Exercise 26 & 27


Didn't post here yesterday because I tracked cals on my iPod touch via Lose It! and I was too lazy to post here too. Until now. I've gone over the yellow line 3/3 days so far. Oops. I've only (barely) worked out one of those days anyway, but with Lose It if you exercise it says you can eat more, but I still am trying my hardest to stay around 1400 regardless. But I need to try harder :-P. Still, with all the shit I've been eating, I'm surprised that the calories were only stupid high one of the days. Well and one last week. OK, so that's not good. Alas. 

Yesterday:

-high fiber brown sugar oatmeal with 1 tbsp natural crunchy pb and shredded unsweetened coconut (315 cals)
-1 cut up apple (80 cals)
-1 organic string cheese (80 cals)
-chips & salsa (230 cals)
-grilled snapper with a black bean sauce that I also made an additional sauce out of using sour cream & salsa (250 cals)
-a little bit of spanish rice (100 cals)
-1 small top shelf margarita (170 cals according to lose it! I'd have guessed higher, but it was small)
-grilled veggies (20 cals)
-more of my bday cake (250 cals)
-water (didn't really keep track, prob 50-75 oz) (0 cals)




tentative total: 1495

Normally I don't eat the chips and salsa, but I got really hungry and the salsa was SO. GOOD. Seriously.  As I always say, I wish I had raw veggies to dip with instead of chips *sigh*. I guess it never hurts to ask, but I also feel like they'd be annoyed. IDK. Maybe not. The cake was also a bad choice (I kinda just dove in...I only meant to take a few bites), but whatevs. I need to cut back on my eating out....I was doing so well...for like...a week. LOL :-x. 

I was put on Verapamil this week (I've been taking Atenolol since I was 18 or 19 b/c my pulse/heart rate is inconsistent + my blood pressure sometimes goes borderline high. THANKS GENETICS! Ugh, but my dr wanted to try something new), but man it is making me TIRED. I can barely do ANYTHING, let alone strenuous exercise. BLAH. I'll give it a little longer, but I either need to go down on my dosage or take something else, b/c...no bueno. I even went to bed at 12:30 which is super early for me. And I still woke up (at 10:00) exhausted. Grrr.

Today:

-1 fried chicken breast (315 cals)
-1 fried chicken drumstick (120 cals)
-gravy (60 cals)
-mashed potatoes (120 cals)
-corn (60 cals)
-2 biscuits with 2 types of honey (485 cals)
-green beans (10 cals)
-100 oz iced tea (omg..all at once too....) (0 cals)
-diced watermelon, honey dew, & pineapple (45 cals)
-glass of champagne (90 cals)
-small greek salad (200 cals)
-water (85 oz) (0 cals)

tentative total: 1505 calories


My aunt wanted to take me out for lunch for my bday and my fat ass picked a country-style place that specializes in fried chicken. Normally I hate fried foods, but they have the best chicken and biscuits ever, zomg! I can't believe the biscuits and honey are really that caloric? OUCH. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good tho and I'm also not really a biscuit person. Ridic! She also gave me a sweet card and $25 to Target. Score! 


XO,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment